La Belle Academie’s curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on experiences.
Children are cared for in a safe, nurturing and spacious environment.
18 month Program
- A nurturing environment that promotes a sense of one’s own identity (self-esteem).
- Bilingual instruction (English and French) with a smaller group to ensure quality care.
- Group activities that promote your child's social skills
- Themed weekly activities that provide a variety of different experiences
- Sensory play, language development (through songs, finger plays and reading), arts and dramatic play
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that develop confidence & independence.
- Introduction to basic shapes and colours, through art, songs and storytelling.
- Communication: children are encouraged to ask questions, follow simple instructions, practice naming items
- Friendships: are encouraged through teaching sharing and socializing in group activities.
- Self-care skills such as feeding, cleaning, and dressing are supported.
- Gross Motor development is encouraged through dance, yoga and outdoor play.